June 25, 2009

Free Starving Artist Kit

I figured since I couldn't decide on a permanent theme, etc... for my Starving Artist Collab kit, I'd offer it for free.

That and I'm a wee bit ticked off right now and if 4 certain people keep up their crap I'll be sending out alot of emails, and screenshots, etc... in the next few days so if i were you, i'd watch your back, and you know who you are. :) you wanna play dirty, well I've got emails, yahoo conversation logs, screenshots among other items to bury your ass, so i suggest you leave me the hell alone or i air out your dirty laundry right here for everyone to read. you may th
ink i'm a small little Peon and dirt on your shoe but I can assure you I know alot more people than you think i do.
i'm tired of playing nice.
Go HERE to download the kit :) it's very very large so i hope you enjoy it
and hey if ya like my creative mess, leave a comment in the nifty little box over to the right.



it has 138 elements
159 papers
60 frames i think, (i lost count about an hour ago, too tired right now)
3 posers
6 word art.

*hugs n love*
Stephanie






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.